Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wild weather

Terrible weather all over Scotland - particularly in the central belt. Apparently parts of Scotland have encountered winds of 150 mph!

All trains to Edinburgh from Dunblane were seriously disrupted. Thankfully, I managed to get a cover teacher for my led class in the form of Stacey Metcalf. It was her first class for the Yoga Room and she did a fantastic job - a huge thank you to her.

I spent the day baking a Christmas cake. This was a huge event in itself - I had no idea it was so involved! After an hour of stirring and beating, I left the batter on the counter in the kitchen. I turned my back for 5 minutes only to discover my naughty little kitten Simbha trying to get his tongue in about it!

Thankfully, the cake was saved and is currently in the oven on a slow bake. I am excitedly anticipating the result - only 5 hours to go!

Hopefully the winds will have settled by tomorrow. I will get cover if I don't make it through. Watch for updates on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Yoga-Room/194036207314364

Ro xx

No comments:

Post a Comment