Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Holiday


I have closed the Yoga Room for two weeks whilst I take some well needed time out to relax. I decided to take a couple of days out to visit my Grandparents in South Wales.

I am now fully recharged and enjoyed 3 days of a very slow pace of life in the country. It rained non-stop for the entire trip, which forced me to do absolutely nothing. This was exactly what was required.

Andy has been my PA in my absence and has been very vigilant in taking bookings for the autumn term. I can't believe that summer has passed so quickly and we nights will be drawing in and the weather getting even colder. Bookings are flooding in. Autumn is definitely the busiest time of year, so please book as soon as you can to ensure a space.

I am excited to be moving into the 4th year of being resident at the Yoga Room. I had the 3rd birthday party on the 14th of August. Thanks to everyone who made it and a big thanks to Stacey and Martin for their amazing live set. I was moved by Stacey's beautiful voice and Martin's incredible talent on the guitar.

Thanks also to those of you who showed support for the Chavutti massage festival week at the Yoga Room. The response was fantastic and I will be continuing with treatments next term. Please let me know if you are free during the day and would like to book in for one. I am currently pretty busy, but there are gaps here and there. Contact me for further details.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in a few days...........


No comments:

Post a Comment