Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A weekend in the VW camper

Another active weekend up North. We took the camper van to Inverary on Saturday and climbed a Munro. It was Andys' birthday weekend so we had a gorgeous meal at the Loch Fyne hotel, followed by an extremely cold night in the VW.

Not satisfied with the ardous walk up Ben Vane on Saturday, we climbed another mountain on Sunday and spent an hour looking for the summit. Our search was in vain and we are still non the wiser as to how to reach the top of Ben Venu!

By Monday I could barely walk and I was less than enthused at the prospect of doing Andys' birthday surprise present; 'Go Ape' - an adventure playground for adults, complete with Zip slides and Tarzan swings. Great fun, but utterly terrifying! I was glad to get down from the tress, but felt that I had faced a fear or two.

So, in all a whirlwind of a weekend. My practice was painful yesterday; my muscles are aching from top to toe.

Another reminder for the Thursday 6pm led class.... the class on Thursday this week ( the 16th) is at the Yoga Room again. From next week we are at the Drill hall again as per usual. See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment